Some of my recent publications/talks
- "Architectural Refinements for Enhancing Trust and Securing Cyber-Physical Systems", V. Venugopalan and C. D. Patterson, IEEE International Conference on Advanced and Trusted Computing (ATC), pages 1509–1516, San Francisco, CA, August 2017.
- Nvidia Developer Spotlight featuring my work on GPU acceleration in applications such as Deep Learning, CFD, sensor perception, and computational electromagnetics. Published May 3, 2017
- "Deep Learning For Automated Occlusion Edge Detection in RGB-D Frames", S. Sarkar, V. Venugopalan, K. Reddy, J. Ryde, N. Jaitly, and M. Giering, Journal of Signal Processing Systems, pages 1–13, December 2016.
- "Detecting and Thwarting Hardware Trojan Attacks in Cyber-Physical Systems", V. Venugopalan, C. D. Patterson, and D. M. Shila, 2016 IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security (CNS): International Workshop on Cyber-Physical Systems Security (CPS-Sec) , Philadelphia, PA
- "Anomaly Detection and Fault Disambiguation in Large Flight Data: A Multi-modal Deep Autoencoder Approach", K. Reddy, S. Sarkar, V. Venugopalan, and M. Giering, 2016 Annual Conference of the Prognostics and Health Management Society, Denver, CO. [Best Paper nomination]
- "Applying Deep Learning for Prognostic Health Monitoring of Aerospace and Building Systems", K. Reddy, V. Venugopalan and M. Giering, ACM SIGKDD Workshop on Machine Learning for Prognostics and Health Management (ML for PHM 2016), San Francisco, CA
- "Unraveling the Security Puzzle: A Distributed Framework to Build Trust in FPGAs", D. M. Shila, V. Venugopalan, and C. D Patterson, 9th International Conference on Network and System Security (NSS 2015), New York, NY. [Best Paper Award]
My Google Scholar profile Link